- New mechanical platform with revolutionary chamber offering improved false alarm immunity
- Includes Series 200 Advanced Protocol
- Tri colour LED offering red, green or amber colours
- Rotary decade address switches
- Pure white colour to compliment modern buildings
The 22051 photoelectric smoke detector has a completely new detection chamber design, the result of many years of research and design. This delivers improved responsiveness, reduced sensitivity changes caused by settling dust and reduced false alarms resulting from insect ingress and other debris.
The plug-in unit uses sophisticated processing circuitry that incorporates smoothing filters to help eliminate transient environmental noise conditions that can be the cause of unwanted alarms. The devices are managed by embedded software running complex algorithms that further improve resilience to false alarms and improve detection speed.